Thursday 20 February 2014

Swimming Lessons booked

I really want Baby M to learn to swim but I also want him to have fun in the water.  I don't want him to grow up scared of the water.

He loves his baths, the loves kicking his legs and splashing so I think he would love swimming.

We had a look to see what was available in our area.  Our local pool does swimming lessons for babies under 18 months.  I then found out that there are water babies classes in our area.  I have heard great things about water babies online and would like to take Baby M to their classes. 



Yes I know it would be cheaper to take Baby M to the local pool but I think he will enjoy water babies.  The nearest class to us is at a hotel. 

Water babies are focused on making the experience the best it can be for you and baby.  They help build baby's confidence in the pool and it also helps bonding with mummy and baby. 

I phoned my local office who had been really helpful with my inquiry via email and booked the class.  We were informed that they have a double nappy system.  This means that baby must wear a swimming nappy with a neoprene nappy over the top.  Water babies provide a neoprene nappy for £9.99 which I didn't think was too unreasonable since you will get use from this.  Due to our lessons being in a hotel the water temperature is good but the air temperature can be cool.  For this reason baby must wear a warming wetsuit.  Again one is provided by water babies for £23.  Our local office didn't have Baby M's size so I ordered one from their website.  I ordered it in the afternoon and it arrived the next morning - quick!!!

I can't wait for Baby M to start his swimming classes and I think he will love them.  I'm glad we have chosen Water Babies

Disclaimer:  This post contains my own views.  I have not discussed this post with Water Babies and neither have I been offered any incentive to write this post


No comments:

Post a Comment