Thursday 24 April 2014

Funky Giraffe Bibs - Review

Baby M dribbles - A LOT!!

It is worse when his teeth are really troubling him

We didn't want to keep him in feeding bibs all day but we needed to get something to save his clothes being soaking wet.  Some of the dribble bibs we found looked great but didn't do the trick as his clothes still got wet

Then we found Funky Giraffe Bibs.  They are brilliant!!





I ordered 5 bibs as I thought this would be enough for us.

There are some brilliant designs on the website.  As Mr M loves planes we had to get some of the plane designs.



I love the bandana bibs, they go great with any outfit.

Funky Giraffe Bibs have a a fleece backing and are cotton on the front.  They keep Baby M dry and he can wear the bib for ages without his chest getting wet.  I also love that they fasten with poppers rather than velcro.  It means the bib is secure and he can't pull it off but also makes it great for washing as I find after a while velcro loses its stickiness.

I love these bibs so much I am going to get more.  5 is a great number but I think I will get another 5.

There are great deals on the website, you can get 5 bibs for £11 with free delivery or 10 bibs for £20.50 again with free delivery.

They also have moccasins, socks, clothes and burp cloths - all look great!

I would highly recommend these bibs, I can't fault them!!


I have put these link on Family Fever and We're Going on an Adventure #TriedTested, go check out other great reviews!!


Disclaimer: I have not been paid for this review and I bought these items because I liked them.  All views are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment