Thursday 13 March 2014

Natures Purest - hat & mitts review

The lovely people at Natures Purest sent me a Plain Hat and Mitts to review.  This was great timing as we were going away on our first family holiday to Northumberland, I knew the hat and mitts would get a good testing.

Natures Purest have a number of different ranges all made with natural products to ensure your baby won't be irritated in any way.  All their manufacturing takes place in Sri Lanka and they use only naturally coloured cotton.

The set arrived beautifully presented.  This would be a lovely gift for a new baby.  Both the hat and mitts felt so soft.  I loved them - but what would Baby M think?

We took Baby M on the beach, this would be a perfect opportunity to try the hat and mitts.  It was windy and therefore quite chilly but Baby M fell asleep.  We did lose his mitts at first (I'm sure Mr M loved watching me running after them on the sand!).  However I think this might have been our error as we put them on after his all in one suit.




Next we went for a number of walks with Baby M wearing the hat and mitts.  The mitts stayed on this time  - we put them on before his coat!  He seemed to really enjoy wearing the hat and the mitts still allowed him to grab onto his pushchair bar, which he enjoys doing.

We were sent 0-6 months, Baby M is 3 months old I'm not sure whether the hat will last him until he is 6 months though as it fits well now.  I feel it might be a little tight by the time he's 6 months old.  The mitts on the other hand I think might last longer and they seemed to have more room in them.  The set is £15, which for organic cotton I feel is good value. 

I would recommend the hat and mitts and they have made me want to try more products.

Disclaimer: Whilst I was sent this product to review the views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment